The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for my blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,100 times in 2011. If it were a cable car, it would take about 18 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
I thought I started this post earlier at work, but I guess not.
- Back to work and daycare.
- Warm coats.
- No traffic.
- Fast work day.
- My husband is working locally.
- In-house laundry.
- Early bedtimes.
- Quick, easy and healthy dinner.
- Lounging on the couch.
- Christmas presents delivered.
Did I repeat any? What’s on your list?
Hoping tonight goes well and fevers stay away so we can get back into routine tomorrow.
- An extended weekend.
- Only one fever.
- Getting a same-day doctor appointment.
- Watching my son get excited over the Christmas tree.
- Realizing the husband filled my car’s tank with petrol.
- The mailman bringing the mail to my door.
- No waiting at the pharmacy.
- DRC cold remedy.
- Having dinner ready when my husband got home from work.
Did you make a list today?
I’ve been doing this for a week so far. Have I repeated anything? Be sure to let me know if I do.
- Decorating the Christmas tree while it was snowing outside.
- Taking a brief nap.
- White hot chocolate.
- Quiet time to get some reading done.
- The Broncos winning.
- Dinner out for my SIL’s birthday.
- My husband manning the visuals at church.
- Christmas music station on Pandora.
- The boy getting his appetite back.
- Burp rags turned handkerchiefs.
That’s my list. What’s yours?
It’s Saturday! I’m also exhausted. Here’s my list for the day:
- It’s the weekend (officially)!
- It snowed again!
- My husband does not have to work today!
- The boy was feeling well enough this morning to have breakfast with Santa Cow at the local Chic-Fil-A.
- We bought our Christmas tree today (It was frozen, literally. It was also snowing. I was the only one who had fun).
- Fleece sweatpants.
- There are really cool, and really long icicles growing from my roof-line (proof: http://pic.twitter.com/SKR2xkzG).
- Temporal thermometers.
- Watching bunnies play in the snow.
On this cold, snowy Saturday, for what are you grateful?
My plans for today and quite possibly the weekend have been changed for me. But there are still things to be grateful for!
- My son’s fever was gone this morning.
- I had enough PTO to cover my leaving work early to pick up my sick son from daycare.
- Husband was working close enough to home to leave in the middle of the day to drop off some Pedialite.
- My son has not thrown up since daycare early this morning.
- Soup in the crock pot.
- Time to wrap Christmas gifts.
- Cuddles with my son, even though he’s not feeling well.
- My brother-in-law was not injured when his truck was side-swiped by a semi.
- Cool mist humidifier.
- More snow in the forecast!
What items are on your list today?
Ever think of something brilliant as you’re falling asleep, not write it down and then can’t recollect what it was in the morning? Yeah, I hate that too. Happened last night. Maybe those errant thoughts will return to me throughout the day. Until then, here is my list for the first of December!
- Snow! Kind of makes it feel more like Christmas.
- Speaking of Christmas – Christmas lights reflecting on freshly fallen snow!
- A safe commute to work while driving on ice and snow-packed roads.
- Hot chocolate.
- The husband was able to grab some extra hours of sleep this morning.
- Rainbow from the sun peeking between clouds onto falling snow!
- Infant ibuprofen.
- My husband was home to help share the late night toddler cries.
- Not sliding on black ice.
- Great next-door neighbors.
Did you make your list today?