It’s Saturday! I’m also exhausted. Here’s my list for the day:
- It’s the weekend (officially)!
- It snowed again!
- My husband does not have to work today!
- The boy was feeling well enough this morning to have breakfast with Santa Cow at the local Chic-Fil-A.
- We bought our Christmas tree today (It was frozen, literally. It was also snowing. I was the only one who had fun).
- Fleece sweatpants.
- There are really cool, and really long icicles growing from my roof-line (proof: http://pic.twitter.com/SKR2xkzG).
- Temporal thermometers.
- Watching bunnies play in the snow.
On this cold, snowy Saturday, for what are you grateful?