My plans for today and quite possibly the weekend have been changed for me. But there are still things to be grateful for!
- My son’s fever was gone this morning.
- I had enough PTO to cover my leaving work early to pick up my sick son from daycare.
- Husband was working close enough to home to leave in the middle of the day to drop off some Pedialite.
- My son has not thrown up since daycare early this morning.
- Soup in the crock pot.
- Time to wrap Christmas gifts.
- Cuddles with my son, even though he’s not feeling well.
- My brother-in-law was not injured when his truck was side-swiped by a semi.
- Cool mist humidifier.
- More snow in the forecast!
What items are on your list today?