Ever think of something brilliant as you’re falling asleep, not write it down and then can’t recollect what it was in the morning? Yeah, I hate that too. Happened last night. Maybe those errant thoughts will return to me throughout the day. Until then, here is my list for the first of December!
- Snow! Kind of makes it feel more like Christmas.
- Speaking of Christmas – Christmas lights reflecting on freshly fallen snow!
- A safe commute to work while driving on ice and snow-packed roads.
- Hot chocolate.
- The husband was able to grab some extra hours of sleep this morning.
- Rainbow from the sun peeking between clouds onto falling snow!
- Infant ibuprofen.
- My husband was home to help share the late night toddler cries.
- Not sliding on black ice.
- Great next-door neighbors.
Did you make your list today?