Hopefully the rumor about my work blocking Pandora is just a bad dream. Until that fateful day arrives (and I find another source of music online), Tim and I present this week’s Music Mashups:
- Right Here, Any Way You Want It
I met this guy at a bar, he was very cute and offered me the world!
- I Melt Jeremy
I’m sure it’s obvious what his name was and how he made me feel.
- Never Let You Go Anywhere
So, he was a little possessive, but in an endearing way, like he was afraid for my own safety…or something.
- Fell On Black Days With You
When he wasn’t near me he said his days were dark and bleak. Aw…
- You Found Me All the Right Moves
He sure could make a woman squee with his romantic gestures!
- Complicated Fairweather
Like any relationship, ours had it’s ups and downs. Although, lately, they’ve been mostly downs.
- If I Can’t Have You, Animal I Have Become
Jeremy had a bit of a temper. There was “my” Jeremy, the fun loving guy…then there was his dark side…
- 3 A.M.: Somewhere Only We Know
It’s really dark at 3 A.M., did you know that? Most people are asleep then too…
- Pressure In My Back Pocket
I’ve had it with Jeremy’s dark side, his anger, his possessiveness. I have a present for him and it’s pretty heavy…
- Mr. Brightside Assassin
Ending Jeremy’s reign over my life was better than all the gifts, all the gestures. It was freeing, uplifting and quite a bit devious. >:)
- Want to know what happened to Jeremy? Visit Tim’s blog for #s 11-20